Our most exciting release yet! Seriously, we’ve added a ton of stuff.
- We’ve put all icons into an external library called icons.sketch…be sure to add it to your libraries!
- Updated all symbols to use Sketch’s native auto layout options
- Refactored lots of existing symbols into simpler ones
- Build brand new symbols for all kinds of things: attribute lists, button sets, checklist cards, integration cards, stat cards, chart cards with swappable visualizations, data tables, data table cell types (text, chips, editing, selected, with icons, with avatars, multi-text, checkboxes, headers), chart base + axes, chip sets, cookie banners, date range toggles, dropdowns, dropdown variations (column selector, notifications, file types), horizontal field sets (two and three fields), large fields (hooray!), filter panel, form sets (addresses, new user, sign up), getting started steps, headers, page headers (with swappable left + right regions), modals (basic, confirmation, camera access, microphone access, export details, saving a view), nav bars (top and left), password strength meters, segmentation statements, stat tiles, terms & conditions, tips (for onboarding), typeahead search
- Sign up flow
- Log in flow
- Forgot password flow
- Reset password flow
- Authentication flow
- Data Tables (!!!!!!!!!!)
- Tons of new page examples: data tables, dashboards, getting started, and more!
Sketch 58 is out, which means we’ve been hard at work refactoring symbols to use Smart Layout.
- Smart Buttons
- Smart Badges
- Smart Fields
- Smart Nav
- Smart Modals
- Smart Chips
- Field Sets (two column, three column)
- Form Sets (address, contact info, sign up, user permissions)
- Number Badges
- Number Chips
- Chip Sets
- Button Sets
- New Icons
We’ve added tons of documentation to each and every component in the system, including usage scenarios, component states, and examples. This is our biggest update to date!
Just about every app has standard settings pages, so we went ahead and designed those for you. Use them out of the box, or customize them to your liking!
- My Profile
- Notification Settings
- Payment Options
- Billing History
In this version, we dive into charts and visualizations.
- Bar Charts
- Line Charts
- Area Charts
- …and more!
In this version, we expand upon the base component set by showcasing how things look and work in practice.
- Login and Sign Up Flows
- Standard Emails (Forgot Password, etc.)
- Data Cards
- Data Tables
- Sample Grid Layouts
- Product Brand Colors (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
We have completely rebuilt UX Power Tools from the ground up to utilize the newest style override features available in Sketch 52.
- Style Guide
- Components Sheet